Conditions on warrant
(4) A warrant acquired under subsection (1) shall retain the conditions that the justice for the peace considers better to make certain that any search authorized because of the warrant is reasonable into the circumstances. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (4).
(5) The warrant may authorize people who possess special, expert or professional knowledge and other people as essential to come with and assist the detective according regarding the execution regarding the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (5).
Time of execution
(6) An entry or access under a warrant granted under this area will be made between 6 a.m. And 9 p.m., unless the warrant specifies otherwise. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (6).
Expiration of warrant
(7) A warrant released under this part shall name a night out together of expiration, which will probably be no later than thirty day period following the warrant is given, but a justice of this peace may extend the date of expiration for an period that is additional of significantly more than 1 month, upon application with no warning by an investigator. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (7).
(8) a detective may call upon police officers for support in performing the warrant together with detective could use whatever force is fairly required to perform the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (8).
(9) no individual shall impair a detective performing a warrant under this part or withhold through the detective or conceal, alter or destroy such a thing strongly related the investigation being conducted pursuant to your warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (9).
(10) If an detective under clause (2) (c) calls for an individual to create proof or information or even to offer help, the individual shall produce evidence or information or supply the support, given that situation might be. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
Copies of seized products
(11) an detective whom seizes any thing under this part or part 50 will make a content from it. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
(12) a duplicate of a document or record certified by the detective to be a real content associated with the original is admissible in proof to your exact exact same degree given that initial and contains the exact same value that is evidentiary. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (12).
Area Amendments with date in effect (d/m/y)
Seizure of things maybe perhaps not specified
50 an investigator that is lawfully contained in an accepted destination pursuant to a warrant or else within the execution associated with the investigator’s duties may, with out a warrant, seize such a thing in simple view that the detective thinks on reasonable grounds will pay for proof concerning a contravention with this Act or even the laws. 2008, c. 9, s. 50.
Queries in exigent circumstances
51 (1) a detective may exercise some of the capabilities described in subsection 49 (2) without having a warrant in the event that conditions for acquiring the warrant occur but by reason of exigent circumstances it will be impracticable to get the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (1).
(2) Subsection decisive link (1) will not connect with a building or section of a building this is certainly used as a dwelling. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (2).
(3) The detective may, in performing any authority written by this area, call upon police officers for support and make use of whatever force is reasonably necessary. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (3).
Applicability of s. 49
(4) Subsections 49 (5), (9), (10), (11) and (12) use with necessary adjustments to a search under this area. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (4).
Report when things seized
51.1 (1) an detective whom seizes any plain thing underneath the authority of part 49, 50 or 51 shall take it before a justice of this comfort or, if it just isn’t fairly feasible, shall report the seizure to a justice associated with the comfort. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).
(2) Sections 159 and 160 associated with the Provincial Offences Act apply with necessary alterations in respect of something seized under the authority of area 49, 50 or 51 of the Act, reading the guide in subsection 160 (1) of this Act to a document that the person is mostly about to examine or seize under a search warrant as a mention of a thing that a detective is mostly about to examine or seize beneath the authority of area 49, 50 or 51 with this Act. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).